Thursday, August 07, 2008

....

Think I'd better drop a line before people start asking why I have not been updating. There's pretty much nothing to update. Am also getting a bit tired of M'sia's political front...same ol stories..
  • When I step down, you take over har? now u support me ok?
  • I swore He sodomised me...got scholarship?
  • I resign, you all vote for my hubby la..eventhough he may go jail
  • ACA open file here and there ...investigate merc purchase la, faulty expensive police gear la, bridge falling apart la, but no file open on money politik reports on PM n DPM ka?

Boring la. Personally..nothing much going on. Am a bit tired at the moment..may be a little run down by a slight flu. Slight flu saja.....not enough to take sick leave..duh! Was still able to survive the gym yesterday..means I am alright la.

Heard that sis will be getting her car back this week...but I won't say M'sia Boleh until I see the car in good condition with my own eyes. Wait la.

Oh ya..I've been also having some fun on facebook catching up with long lost school friends. It's just so nice to have that feeling back..just like when we were back in school. I've been chatting with people that I only have memories from back in Primary days (that's like 27 yers ago)..but in actual fact we were in the same school till we were 17! The only explanation I have is that ..as I grew up..I meet more friends..and along the way I lost touch with some other friends. I am still trying to remember the name of my partner in class for the final 2 years in secondary! Darn! That wasn't very long ago man..

Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Yeah nowadays I also not interested in all the political news

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still read the political news ... for a little amusement in my daily readings : )

    It is really funny you know. Better than a sitcom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. busy bee - quite true oso....I get better entertainment from our politicians than sitcoms

    ReplyDelete