Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chatime

I've always L O V E  Pearl Milk Tea.  Since when..I can't remember, but it will definitely be my top choice whenever it is available..especially on hotter days. The best I've tried was in Hong Kong, the airport to be specific.  I think the ones I tried in Taipei are good too.

Those at M'sian night market ..I didn't even bother to try.  In fact I don't remember any good ones in Malaysia ...until Chatime arrived to our ground.






Some education before I proceed further ~ do not pronounce as CHAT Time.  It should be CHA Time.  CHA as in tea in Chinese.

As usual...anything that is good has long queues. I must have such good taste..anything that I like has long queues :P

These were taken at Pavilion.  It was third day of CNY, yet I had to wait about 5 mins for my drink.



And yes...I'm old fashion.  There is a long long list of different varieties to choose from..but I'd always go for the Original Pearl Milk Tea ^o^  Simply the best...well, not exactly as good as HK's but good enough.  As you can see..the color of the tea..isn't as thick.




That's Mich's Passion Fruit version..she found it a bit too sweet for her liking.



They just opened another kiosk in Berjaya Times Square.


When are you coming to nearer to me ?


P/S : Was just at their FB page...they will b ein Gardens this April..woo hoo!


http://www.facebook.com/chatimemalaysia

Have I mentioned that I am not supposed to take any tea or iced drinks....and this is a combi of both elements. ahem. *whistle*



Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Since when you follow advice given when it comes to F&B?

    ReplyDelete