Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nissan Latio I-key Remote Battery Replacement

Exactly a month ago, I wrote about having problems with the I-key.  If you missed it..read about it HERE  The problem got worse by day, to the extend of not being able to unlock nor start the car for a few minutes.  It just doesn't respond anymore.  Finally decided get it check out at the service centre before it totally stop responding and get myself stranded in some place not able to unlock nor start the car.

After some check, they decided that it is a battery issue.  Seems to make sense..cos if there are faults with the intelligent system, the non-manual remote button should work just fine.  In my case, even the manual remote buttons wasn't responsive, so it should be the battery.



Hmm..battery ran out after only a year?  The replacement cost was RM11 for this piece of ....metal?  Anyone knows how much this cost elsewhere?


Anyway anyhow..I still feel that the intelligent system ain't so intelligent as before. Hmm...you will definitely hear from me again..if I still have problems :P
Best Blog Tips

10 comments:

  1. I hv got plenty of these metal lying around @ my place. Cost around RM2-5 / pc if U want to buy any. Btw, my remote battery still going after > 3 yrs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well~ I'm using 2032 and still going strong ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was more than happy to find this site. I want to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every little bit of it and i also have you book-marked to look at new stuff in your site.24 Hour Locksmith Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. replacement car key

    ReplyDelete
  5. Locksmith in Dubai | Locksmith Services in Dubai | Dubai Locksmith - 055-9840111 Nissan Key replacement

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesson Number One: Don't do this. I was doing it back in 1981 or so when the stigma attached to such endeavors wasn't quite so strong. I'm afraid that calling people out of the phone book and asking if they'd like to have deadbolts installed just would not fly in the present era of terrorism and business rip-offs. nearest locksmith

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. drake instagram

    ReplyDelete