Thursday, October 29, 2009

The M.A.D.E. Charity Book & CD Sale is finally happening




The charity book sale is finally happening. I've mentioned about it quite some time ago ..unfortunately it had to be postponed several times when we had difficulties securing a good location.





It's quite a task to organise such an event especially when everyone is busy with day jobs, family, etc etc. I'm guilty for not being able to attend any of the meetings so far *shame* The least I can do now is blog about it to help promote the event :-) Erm..actually collecting books and postings notes are about the only things I've done so far..lol. My salute to Elena and team!



So..please come support us at Centrepoint, Bandar Utama on the 21st of November ( I WILL REMIND YOU AGAIN) and if you have books or original CDs to give away..give me a buzz will ya!






 
 
More pics of some of the books in store HERE




More information about M.A.D.E HERE




MAKE A DIFFERENCE ...TODAY, TOMORROW, DAY AFTER ...AND AFTER AND AFTER...

Best Blog Tips

1 comment: