Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ducks & Prawns

Everyone told me to stay away from seafood especially prawns after a surgery for about 100 days. Some also said that ducks are also 'tuk'. I did try hard to stay away lo. On the 2nd week I accidentally included dried prawns in a dish, tried to avoid taking the prawns, just took the vege. On the 5th day of CNY old man brought back roast duck...darn! No other food to eat..just duck..i oso didnt want to make a fuss..old man wont entertain anyway.

Today..a supplier bought us dim sum lunch at ah yat abalone restaurant. Majority of their selection are with prawns...all are very very nice. The moment I saw the menu I decided that I cannot control today liao...must eat everythg!

That's not all...when i came home...ta daaa...roast duck again! Sei lo..double 'tuk' for today. *SHAKE HEAD* What to do...have to eat lor.

Just noticed..one of my wound is pinkish today and a little bit sore :p. Sei lo....appointment with Dr A on Monday. If it doesnt look good...Dr will know.

Only consolation is I went for tai ci just now. Hopefully can tai ci away all the 'tuk'.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!! "tuk" story is so funny! :D
    nevermind, i suppose you are on antibiotics right? u shud be immuned to the "tukness" :)
    don't be too harsh no your stomach, girl!

    ReplyDelete