Thursday, November 18, 2010

Messed up post

I've been quiet....if you noticed...and I don't know why.

Year end approaching..as usual..I feel left behind by time : /

And yes.I have not moved to the new place! booo hooo...

Don't ask me why is it so difficult.
As ML said several times..she thinks I have excessive male hormones in me....that's why I have difficulty getting these things done.

The only one proud deed for me this year is that I started running.  Something I never liked doing..not that I am damn good at it now.... not exactly looking forward to PBIM this Sunday..but I know I will enjoy it although I'm pretty sure it will be my first and last Marathon...concluded that I'm physically and mentally not fit for serious running.

Whether or not I will still run for fun in 2011...is to be known.


Other than that..nothing much has happened to my life.

Work's been a tad bit busier. So much so that I may have to miss my best friend's ROM :(

sigh. not too happy about that.


Oh..Dad has been recovering well.  His arm's still weak but....we are very thankful that he is still able and helpful instead of being difficult.  In fact, we find him less grumpy compared to when he was working. That's good.


Christmas' approaching!  Time to shop! shop! shop!  The three little one's pressie.  Angie's birthday too..
I need money.


K..that's all for now..a bit of a mess up post.  Just how messed up my mind is right now :P Had such a funny dream last night about me working with one of my friend.  It either reflects..how I think about her or..my mind's really messed up.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: