Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Eight Time

PIC Source
It's Eight Time :D
Yea..was so looking forward to calling the day off....I keep thinking about "Eight Time" . This new way of telling time came all the way from Gz courtesy of Mag. Excerpts as follows:
...then I tried to recall the salon conversation and it slowly began to ring a bell. I thought I heard her answering us "Ten time." But I wasn't sure. So I asked further."Did I hear her say ten time just now?""Ya, that's what she said." I was dumb-founded. Totally. He reacted to the entire conversation so calmly, as though nothing was unusual. I remained astonished in silence for a few seconds, the we both laughed.
Hey, you know what? I am getting off work at five time today...READ MORE
Hmm..now why does this sound so familiar. Aha...my nephew says that too:
  • ME: What time are we going to the park tomorrow?
  • Nephew : ahh....5 time!
Mag will curse me for bringing this up again. She was just telling me the other day that she doesn't like all those bitchy stuff that she wrote those days. But hey girl...we miss your blogging. In fact...it won't be you..if it is not bitchy :pppp Come on..revive your blog....now that you are out of the mainland.
Gosh..can't believe I've been workg non-stop for the last 10 hours. Lunch was a horrible tasting mamak rice. Paying back fro all those blogging during office hours man...
EIGHT TIME! wooo hooo!
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. You worked till 8pm or blogged till 8pm ;) Seriously if you only clocked off at 8pm, wow time to buy 4D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh..hello..i m really working my ass off this time lar...but of course..all work and no play makes SL a dull girl isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete