Sunday, March 29, 2009

Coffee Ritual @ Section 14 PJ

Was chilling out at this place for 5 (or was it 6) long hours on Saturday with Fel and CC. Oh well..it wasn't pure trash talking, for the first time in our 10 years of friendship we discussed some serious matters...ooh yea. It's too premature to talk about what it is right now. Let's just say it's a lil project that we've been pondering about.



Coffee Ritual - I would say an excellent place to chill out while having a relaxing meal and most importantly good coffee - a must have for me....especially on a beautiful weekend. Didn't have any camera with me..only snapped some pics of the food using my phone..unfortunately I can't load them now..cos I have not installed the bluetooth software into this new toy of mine.



No worries. There are loas of write ups about Coffee Ritual on the net. I borrowed this picture from one of the many sites - http://www.thelustforlife.com/








Food's not bad..I had the Mushroom & Turkey Toast Crepe that looks something like this, again, photo taken from http://www.thelustforlife.com/

Pretty right? I like it too..although found it abit too cheesy towards the end. But then..looking at the photo now makes me wanna have it again :)

Prices are kind of steep though. Our total bill was about above $70 for three persons. We had:

..the above..Mushroom & Turket Toast Crepe for me
..curry chicken pie for Fel
..Cream of Mushroom for CC
..pancake with a scoop of Haagen Daz Ice Cream (yummy!)
..Single Origin** Gourmet Coffee (RM6) for both of us
..a couple more drinks..Iced lemon x2 and Iced coffee

**The single origins are rare and priced as premium coffee as it is not easy to preserve coffee due to its short shelf life. After it is roasted, it takes about two days for it to develop into full-body flavours and is best consumed within two to three weeks...fromCoffee Ritual article in The Star


I will definitely go back again....love the ambience and coffee...but I think I will stick to Latte :) and parking...is a problem though.

For more information - here's their website http://www.gv.com.my/

Oh ya...location..very easy to find..it's at Section 14 ..end lot (behind CIMB) ..same row as TGIF.

See you there.


Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. OK will go and check this place out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. horrible experience there...

    - rib eye beef was the toughest i've eaten. i gave up after 2 bites. i called the boss to try and cut it himself. even he admitted it was tough.

    - i took one spoon of a chocolate cake when my daughter stopped me... bug in the cake!! cake was part of a set meal. when the bill came, they charged us for the full set meal, saying that the cake was a free addition to the set meal (??!!) and so there will be no reduction in the price.

    - unfortunately this all happened on my birthday. my wife and daughter wanted to treat me to a nice meal... thats the last time i will step into their premises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous,

    sorry about that. I went again recently..latte and crepe was still good though.

    ReplyDelete