Monday, March 28, 2011

Labelbox

This post is about me fish-sitting my bro's ....fish.


Nah...


I'm just trying out a new app : Labelbox.






Cool eh ?  ^^

And...don't you think the pic was so well captured? ahem


I once said proudly that I don't really need to use the Iphone's camera function..cos I have my LX3, but I just realised that I've been using the lX3 less and less.  With the camera+ editing function, I actually didn't mind using the Iphone camera at all!




And now..with Labelbox..it's even more fun!  Even the instructions are so fun...e.g. "shake to clear all" =D




Loving my Iphone ^^




Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. I hate to say it but I can't resist:
    "I TOLD YOU SO!"

    You just wasted $ on your LX3.

    I still remember me asking you in MSN why you even bother with a camera :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. no la..LX3 is still useful especially when travelling. Cannot rely on Iph for travelling sceneries. But I mus say..the spontaneous Iph shots of the kids from my bro's holiday was great...

    ReplyDelete