Friday, November 02, 2007

holiday holiday..

it's finally here..!

I was so looking forward to this day...the 'last' day of work before disappearing to Beijing for a one week vacation. While I am so glad it is the end of Friday...I also feel sad that it's the Beginning of my long overdue vacation and my much needed break from the 'desert'. Why am i sad? Because...this mean..the End will be here soon. You know what I mean..?

I am at the starting point now..raring to go. Before I know it it will next Sunday...miserable me will be back in KLIA ....and 12 hours after that it's back to the desert.

:D Silly me right...? Thinking about the end of the journey before I even BEGIN.

Well..that's me lor.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I din know you think so much!!! Just take it ez and enjoy your holiday and break :). I hope you are doing that now...........

    ReplyDelete