Friday, November 02, 2007

Shrek 3

It is almost rare for me to meet new people these days. Don't remember meeting anyone new in the last year, hooking up on Facebook was in fact a good opportunity to 'meet' my old long lost friends. Guess what..I met a Shrek!

Ha ha..I feel so bad for making fun of a person this way. Didn't want to allow myself to write about this..but after spending about 40 mins with Shrek...I think Shrek deserves an entry here.

I'd love to post a pic..but that will be truly unethical of me. I am still struggling not too reveal too much detail..in case Shrek gets to read this. I will be dealing alot with Shrek from now onwards..so I must very becareful not to hurt anyone's feeling. But ...this person really really look & behave like Shrek wor!

OOhh..this is so difficult.

Well, as PPL says.."Shrek is suppose to be a very nice & sweet being..so.. you will enjoy having Shrek".

Hmm...looks like there's nothing much i can reveal huh...
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Eh you are really good at teasing us leh.............You really got my ATTENTION and INTEREST. Can't wait to see you to get more JUICY details ;)

    ReplyDelete