Sunday, September 14, 2008

Officially..new hobby

ok..it's official. Body Combat is my current main hobby. Am blogging this down to keep track of how long i will stick with this new found joy. Not too long ago I declared that I enjoyed tai chi after wandering around it for 2 years. I only decided to try out body combat recently after like 3 years bumming around the gym and I got hooked almost instantly. Think I didn't dare to join any Group Exercise classes then because I wasn't fit at all then and was having numerous problems with back la, knees la, etc.

I guess, body combat gets into what I've always wanted to do since I was a kid - I wanted to take up tae kwon do when I was in primary school but my dad didn't allow. His reason was because I was already such a tom boy..take martial arts i will become worse! So now...20 yrs later..I get to do unofficial martial arts for fun! Where does tai chi come in now..well, second placing lor. Tai ci..wil be for retirement practice :)

Here are some of glamorous pictures of some true fitness instructors that I found on the blogsphere.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. shame your dad never let you start tae kwon do in primary school, i started when i was 4, im 9 now and black belt since i was 8, my name is Giorgio, i have a website that might interest you, www.giorgio.org.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah you have a fan all the way from UK ;)

    Anyway good to know you enjoy Body Combat. Hv fun while staying fit :)

    ReplyDelete