Friday, December 05, 2008

Pregnant mom and son say the darndest things

The preggy mommy - about fairy god mother??!

ML - do you remember when i delievered ryan, you were the last friend who saw me before i pop

ML - hehe ... you can repeat the same feat this time

WSL - where when?

ML - ya, i remember you were at my place playing my computer games and we went to have dinner with my hubby

WSL - ooh yea

ML - and then that night, i kena masuk hospital

WSL - i was on leave ..i thk..visited since u on leave too

ML - let's do that this time too

ML - you are like the fairy god mother who welcomes kids

WSL - dun wan la

WSL - sound so OLD

WSL - yiik

ML - haha ...

ML - think of it as an honour

WSL - tak mau


The son - about Aunty SL

ML - this morning hubby got ryan a ginger breadman biscuit

ML - then he asked ryan to say thank you

ML - ryan said "thank you auntie SL"

ML - hubby went : O

WSL - why did he do tat

ML - i also don't know why he said that

ML - but it was very funny

WSL - y aalr

WSL - he mus be dreaming abt me

WSL - didnt u ask him why??

WSL - alamak

WSL - i hv not given him anythg wor..

ML - i did, he just gave me a grin

WSL - is tat a sign??
ML - haha a sign to say that you will again be here to bring me my baby


ML - he keeps on asking when his sister is going to come out

ML - after calling me a hippo repeatedly

ML - some more hubby asked me - oi, why he said that la? i look like SL so small meh?

WSL - LOL

WSL - he jus woke up??

ML - ya la, in the morning ma

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment