Friday, November 20, 2009

3in1 trash post

Just realised that I've been blogging about rather serious topics these days.  Lemme try and lighten things up abit.  Trash post ahead!

How was your day?  Mine was quite eventful. 

Woke up feeling pretty happy...had breakie, got ready for work..late as usual...rushed to work..arrived and was surprised to see so many police personnels hanging around the area but went ahead zooming up to the 7th floor parking ..only to find thick smoke engulfing almost the whole floor!  The car in front of me who went ahead into the smokey zone..disappeared from my view.  I reversed and made a split second decision to go up to the 8th floor instead.  8th floor was better..I had no choice but to park cos heading down again...will have to go through the thick smoke.  I panic a little bit when I saw panicky cleaners 'running to safety'. ..they also disappered into the thick smoke.  Luckily..there was these two other guys who also just parked.  I waited to see what they will do.  One cooly stayed in the car to chat on the phone.  Another one cooly walked out...and said.."may be fire drill"  He disappeared into a door..which I beleive is a staircase. I stil didn't know what to do.  Moments later the same guy appeared again..to put his bag back into his car. He confirmed it's fire drill and we have to walk down to the ground floor. @#$! ai ya..fire drill..then shouldn't allow us to drive up ma.  Walked all the way down....my ankle was quite painful after the walk.

We were only allowed to go back to the office at 10.30.  Time cost!

Rushed off some work for about 2 hours then off to a yet another unhealthy curry fish head lunch with WK and Geetz.

Oh..I went for my second RPM Challenge class just now...yay! Much better then first one ler.  Much much better.  I'm so proud of myself.  Endorphin dosage to the max!  If my ankle is 100% well..i think it will be even better.

Lastly..I ate this in the evening before going to RPMC.



http://www.kfc.com.my/menu-jomjimat.html

Quite nice la.  Perfect snack when you don;t need like having all chicken..nor burger.  This is something different,.  Quite filling too.. Give it a try.

Ok..both my own batt and notebook batt's running low. Gotta go.

Nitez.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment