Sunday, August 08, 2010

Sunday Sweets

Here's something light for a beautiful Sunday..

I was at Coffee Ritual with Jas a few days ago...I like the latte here..I thought they can be better than Starbucks'...I still think so.

I wasn't in a mood to take food pics that day..until the coffee and dessert arrived.

So..Jas and I ended up fooling around taking so many shots ...


We couldn't decide...you see....whether shots from the top are better or is it better to shoot at eye level ?

I think I like this best...



Oh wait..this is not bad too!


Jas took this...hmm..nice also what..although she thinks the two lattes resembles some 'body part' :D


Most times I prefer close up shots though...

ha ha ha..i can go on and on and on...

Just fooling around...it's Sunday isn't it : )






What should I have for breakfast tomorrow?

May be no breakfast..getting back to the gym..after a few days break ~









Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment