Tuesday, November 30, 2010

To give or not to give

Cash flow had been tight lately. Considered terminating some of the few monthly auto-debit to charity organisations. *guilty*  I think they all add up to less than RM200 ...heeee...not that much right? Probably one month of lunch money?


But then..there were emails in circulation warning us about the possibilities of mismanagement of funds resulting in luxurious lifestyle of the supposedly non-profitable organisations leaders.

So..do we still give or no give?


World Vision sent us little tokens every year as a gesture of appreciation.




Nothing valuable ..but nice little souveniers that make us (me at the very least) feel proud that we had done some good.  At the same time..we play a part in generating awareness. 






My car displays like three or four different kinds of these  little souveniors from World Vision.  All are unique and different.  I must say they do take extra efforts to come out with something different every year. 

..I think I will still continue to contribute.  I think it's RM60 a month ...that's the half the cost of an Iphone monthly installment which I'm gonna get very very soon *glee*

Have not written to my sponsored child for a long long time...may be I should send her a card.


So..are you going to give or not?





Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yeah have to be careful which charitable organizations you support coz some really misused the funds

    ReplyDelete