Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dragonfly with CoffeeinLOve


Coffee in Love was one of my preferred coffee joint, they used to be uniquely located inside a plant nursery off Jalan Sri Hartamas.  I was lucky enough to catch them just a couple months before they ceased operations.

No fret..they are back....in style~

Think Tattoo..and.... Coffee.
Hard to marry the two right?  I know.. I had to ask "is this a cafe" before I stepped in during my first visit?

Now branded as Dragonfly/ CofeeinLOve, it's located in Publika, Level UG (near GNC, same level as the food court).

It's currently the one and only with such concept in Malaysia - Tattoo/Cafe i.e. a cafe within a tattoo parlor.




Read more about this cool concept HEREFacebook page HERE



Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos of the tattoo 'chamber'.  But you can check it out  HERE


As for coffee, it's still GOOD.  Check out the cream crackers.  Only from Penang..I heard.





I don't mind stopping by again for a good cuppa.  Not too sure about the tattoo though.


  



Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment