Thursday, February 21, 2013

Village Life


I'm weird.

While everyone was playing Diamond Dash, Bejeweled..I played City Ville, Trade Nations, Battle Nations..

Now everyone seems to be crazy about Candy Crush..I did try..but didn't see the point..may be I didn't try to understand the scoring systems..


I've stopped playing City Ville for some time.  Deleted Battle Nations from the phone too.  Still on Trade Nations..but not often.

Still playing Letterpress on and off for the sake of my vocabulary power..so to speak.


But..there's this new game that I'm really enjoying now - VILLAGE LIFE.

Short description of the game from the homepage:

The player starts with only two villager in an empty village, one pregnant with a child.  By looking after a pregnant couple who need food and shelter. The player then has to rebuild and repopulate a village to create a thriving utopia where every need of each villager is met by helping them harvest food and collect resources to craft tools, toys and buildings.
In this ancient world you'll name and care for each character, watching them grow from birth through to first date, marriage, childbirth and old age with all the fun of life along the way. 
In a uniquely social twist, villagers will also seek to have relationships and children with other villagers made up of other members of the Village Life Facebook community.


Key features:


  • Build a thriving village
  • Care for every need of your villagers through fully integrated quests
  • Harvest food and collect resources to craft tools, toys and buildings
  • Explore the land, and progress into new worlds building bigger villages
  • Unlock new tools, resources, and more through using in-game currency
  • Fully Interactive Social features: Date and Marry your Facebook friends' villagers!




So, I've been doing most of the above.  In my village now, the elder couple (Hayden and Ellie) with their twins (Emily and Benjamin), just had another baby (Abigail). The twins has grown up and could help around at the farm, etc.  There are these two other adults (Isaac & Samantha) who joined the couple earlier..they are are apparently yearning for LOVe..wonder why they can't get together on their own :D

I'm still begging my friends to join me in the game so I can find them partners!  Anyone? Please....



Check this out..I just took this screen shot.  I just got them a Yoga mat :D
And the little guy next to the yoga mat is playing skipping. Spot the fencing dummy in front of the yoga mat.





They don't sleep by the way, always asking for different kinds of food and entertainment :s  You'll see at the bottom right corner, Samatha's wishes in the white clouds -- she's wishing for a new house, knitting kit and love.

:D



Best Blog Tips

3 comments: