Monday, March 18, 2013

Talking to air ll


I rambled about Talking to Air before..back in 2009 to be exact (read HERE)

Boy..it was THAT long ago.  Back then I was referring more to the changing forms of communication..starting from the creation of mobile text messages and instant messages, we talked less and less.

Then we move on to blogging, social networking, micro blogging and now with smart phones taking over our lives...we started to Not even text....for instance ..with Instagram ..we post pictures and like pictures instead, some of which belongs to people we don't even know.  With foursquare..we check-in as a way to let people know where we are hanging out...what we're eating..who we're with.


Hmm..what have we become of.


Anyway..i digressed.

I wanted to say that I  agree to this totally as a so called blogger myself.





As I type away now..I am in fact holding a conversation between myself and nobody.  I'm talking to the air.


Similarly..I think..our lives has become like that in some ways.

Right..I better log off and go down have dinner and TALK to my old dear old Dad, who's not connected to the internet.




Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment