Thursday, January 18, 2007

Anxious Wait

Don't know why these thgs always happen to me. Cowie says I am not fierce enough..so I often get pushed around. I have yet to get to know the results I've been waiting for. Each time I call I get a different story.

First call at 1040am yesterday
We have it already but the person in charge will only be in after 3pm. He will most likely see it tis evening..most likely we will call tomorrow morning if there's a need.

Second call at 5pm yesterday (another person picked up the call)
We don't seem to have receive it yet. Anyhow, the person in charge will only look at these in the late evening, if anything he will leave a note for us to inform you tomorrow.

Third call at 10.10am this morning (same person who picked up the second call answered)
I don't see anything in your file means we have not receive it. I called the other dept who is suppose to process your info..they said they have not processsed your info. Should be done by today and we will receive tomorrow. Please call around 6pm tomorrow.

( I asked for the first lady who claimed she has received - but she is on leave).

Thus..I have to anxiously wait for 2 more days. Grrrrr....
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: