Friday, January 26, 2007

Shower in Toilet Cubicle

I was 'showered' in the toilet cubicle just now!

As I was preparing for my pee wee..I heard a sudden 'foooommm' sound from next door cubicle. I thought my next door neighbour fainted or fell down but before I can react....I felt water 'showering onto me! Thankfully it didn't last for long...only a couple of seconds. My pee wee neighbour must have accidentally turned the tap linked to the hose too high, hence, causing the hose to go out of control. Gee..I wonder if the water splashed straight from the tap or from somewhere else :(

(FYI to non m'sians - toilets in m'sia are equipped with hose linked to a tap. This is done for the convenience of some users who prefer to wash / clean using water instead of toilet paper)
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. i clicked on ur google ads twice dee, u makin money? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw should scream at ur pee wee neighbour next time if it happens again!!! keek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeekk.. i hope is the water is clean :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya rite...i earned 97cts..thks to mr soya!

    ReplyDelete