Monday, June 29, 2009

Riding on...RPM

Monday is usually a day to recover from the weekend's activities. My muscles still ache from Friday's 'tennis' badminton style with AT and the usual weekend gym stuff but I just went for RPM instead of tai ci. I shoudn't, I know but I was somewhat blue and sad and irritated (triggered by combination of various matters), I just needed to sweat it out. RPM was the best solution. I read in a blog recently that RPM is good when you wanna be alone sweating it out and putting away your thoughts (at least for the 50 mins in class). He is quite right. Although the room may have 20 other members and an instructor giving out instructions and motivational cue..most of the time I am in my own world, well err..gasping for air and no chance to think about other matters...to be exact.
Sigh..I wonder if we will ever get use to sicknesses and eventually losses. Just as we were about to move on..another news hit us like a bullet train. Mid-life crisis it is.
I am saddened.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Hey just ride it out.........remember there is always light @ the end of the tunnel. Hehehehe this is also to motivate myself :)

    ReplyDelete