Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ups then down..


If you are wondering...rpm was alright.  Didn't kill myself.

Core was strong enough to take most pressure off the back.  I daren't do any standing climb though especially during track 5 and 7..the killer tracks.  Given that I've not done gone to any classes for almost four months, I would think I did pretty well.

Sigh..been down last few days.

A couple of events took place over the last 10 days.  Welcomed a surprise bundle into the family.  Slowly accepted and fell in love with him.  Then...he had to be taken back..abruptly.  Still not sure..if we can have him back.  Our hearts ache wondering about his well being.  Roller coaster indeed...ups and down of emotions.

Oh..by the way..have I mentioned that I need a new job...err..rather quickly...

Don't panic...I'm still quite cool about it or may be it's just so me..delayed reaction..or weighing options..??

To be discussed offline :-)





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment