Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Which one are you?




Now, let's not get all depressed about this.
It really depends on how we look at Things.

I believe, 9 in 10 of us would automatically relate to our work / job / occupation to this, hence, all of us will feel that we are at neither one, and that's down right depressing.

I'm doing this post cos I'm kind of stuck with a task...quite a major task that I've yet have any idea how to go about it...bla bla bla.  So, now you know that, when you see me blogging, means I'm not doing what I'm suppose to do.

But.

No doubt, our job is a main source of income in order for us to live comfortably..bla bla..however, let's try look at other Things.  After all, there are 24 hours a day.

We work 8-10 hours a day on average.
We sleep about 6-8 of hours.

So, there are still about 6-10 hours left for Freedom and Happiness.

So..what makes you Free and Happy?  Go do it...in that 6-10 hours.

Think :)














Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Makes a lot of sense la. You are so right to say that we can use the rest of the 24 hours for Freedom and Happiness :)

    ReplyDelete