Monday, August 13, 2007

6 months

This is my 2nd attempt to write this entry. Wrote and deleted it about an hour ago.

Six months came and went - so quickly that it seem like a very short time. But..it's not short at all considered that so much has happened. Valuable Time & Money lost in time. Allow me to recall as much as I can.
  • I went & recovered from surgery to remove some endometriotic cysts
  • I completed 6 mths treatment for endometriosis to lower the chances more cysts
  • I completed 25 sessions of personal training at the gym - managed to lose some fat
  • I finally got my eyes lasered - I no longer need glasses!
  • I have not had any vacation yet!

  • A friend got married
  • The same friend got pregnant
  • The same friend is now very pregnant
  • The same friend is now anxiously waiting to be a mother!

  • A friend found out that her mom has cancer
  • The same friend fought tire-lessly to cure her mom
  • The same friend lost her mom
  • The same friend is bravely moving on with her life

  • Two friends was struggling to cope in a new country
  • One has just decided that she has had enough will come back after all

  • Another friend recently went to work in another country
  • Another friend has decided to quit work enjoy life for a while

And..by now..all of us are connected in Facebook..and through facebook...I met many other friends!

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment