Friday, August 10, 2007

Without a Gym

I am officially without a gym membership. Was interested in the new True Fitness branch in Jaya (it has a swimming pool) but the current package is running at RM4561!! Bloody expensive. My current credit cards only allow 12 mths instalment - that's about RM380 a mth! I'm still paying for the lasik treatment & the PT sessions (which has since ended). Really do not want to end up with such heavy monthly instalments.

There are 2 other credit cards which allows 24 mths & 36 mths instalments - which is a good deal. Card X is a Free for Life card but surcharge is applicable for instalment purchases - WHAT kind of term is that??? Card Y is even worse - annual fee is applicable, % fee waiver applicable if the sufficient amount is spent.

All this inconveniences..argh!

So..what do I do this weekend? The longer I drag, more fats will accumulate. Not that I work extremely hard at the gym la..but it does help me to keep off some fats.

What the heck..I'll probably just walk the dog. The doctor has asked me to stop exercising for 10 days anyway.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Aiyah join other gyms la, nowadays lots of gyms hv promotion and they are quite cheap.

    By the way, wat is wrong with you? Why doctor ask you not to exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. other gyms..no swimming pool wor.

    ReplyDelete