Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New Resolution

A while ago I was in an elevator with 2 other OLs ('office ladies'). We do not know each other but I noticed that all 3 of us have one thing in common. All of us were carrying a red plastic bag containing a white take-away styrofoam box. Moments later, before entering my office I spotted another OL from another office nearby carrying a similar platic bag with 2 styrofoam boxes!

Can you imagine - how many hundreds or thousands of these boxes are generated as trash daily?

We have to stop using. In fact, nobody should be manufacturing these anymore.

I have made a personal pledge to bring my own container to be used whenever I need to take away food!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Good for you gal :). Every little thing we do will go a long way towards our environment :)

    ReplyDelete