Thursday, October 07, 2010

Michael I am

Remember I wrote about how I received and happily started using the Shuffle meant for Michael Wong?  The bank called today..asking for Michael Wong.  Imagine calling my number asking for Michael -.-  And the caller pronounced it as Mi-cheal (sounded like Michelle), may be she saw that I'm a female..so cannot call a female a Michael?

Funny?  Wait..here's more to it. I will try to put in as much funny details as I can.


Caller : I'm calling from SXX Bank.  May I speak to Mi-cheal Wong?
Me : Mikael, you mean? That's my brother.

Caller : Oh..what's your name then?
Me : *told her my nae*

Caller : Can I have his number please?
Me : What is this regarding?

Caller : I need to speak to him. Can I have his number please?
Me : *gave her his number*  and asked : May I know who exactly you want to speak to? We both have cards with the bank?

Caller : It says here Michael Wong?
Me : His name is not Michael Wong.  And my name is xxx. Which card are you calling about?  What's the card number:

Caller : *paused* ok..is your date of birth xx.xx..xx?
Me ; That's me...

Caller : *paused*..*deep breath* ok..ms Wong..sorry about that..*deep breath* as a valued customer of SXX bank..we are giving you this special previlige on *don't know what* product..would like to spend some time to talk about the benefits?

Me : Sorry not interested.



!!!!!!!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Wow this bank really is very very careless on their customers' information. Mmmm I will hv serious doubt on the bank's capability to keep my $$$ safe & keep my info confidential

    ReplyDelete