Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Runtime



I kept telling Gan that I'm quite certain now that my participation in all those runs were just for the fun or the hype..and not performance driven at all.

While other runners concentrate on training to improve timing...I just sit around..waiting for the next run to come.



Oh well...let me just try to show some enthusiasm.  I wonder if my time had improve at all...since the first run in March this year huh?




March
Energiser Night Race 10km
Stopwatch timing : approx.1 hr 23mins
8.3 mins per km
Health condition : Slightly unwell


May
StanChart KL Marathon 10km
Chip timing : 1 hr 17mins
7.7 mins per km
Health condition : Sore ankle



July
Shape Night Run12.3km
Chip timing : 1 hr 47mins
8.7 mins per km
Health condition : Injured




September
Newton 12km Challenge
Chip timing : 1 hr 44mins
8.7 mins per km
Health condition : Assume well




October

Nike City Run 10km 
Stopwarch timing : 1 hr 18mins
7.8 mins per km
Health condition : Assume well



LOL. No improvement at all. 










Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment