Friday, December 23, 2011

I feel like an Octopus


Quite a few things are happening at the same time.  Can't believe Christmas is in a few days time.  I was still looking for presents at lunch time just now.  Hope I'll remember to collect them from the gift wrapping counter before I leave the building.

Next week will be the last week of the year as well as my last week as an employee...until I decide to rejoin the  workforce again.  Yes, I took the plunge.  Will be starting 2012 fresh as an entrepreneur or sole proprietor..whatever it is.. it's gonna be something new for me.  I can;t tell for now how fruitful it's gonna be.  Neither do I have concrete plans.  Lol.. yes, I know whatcha thinking....I think I'm crazy too.

The good news is I'm still busy with work.  There will be work from the current employment carried forward from now till end Jan, which means I have 'revenue' in Jan :)  I'm also in the midst of a small project, considered as the first job as a sole proprietor.

So, it gets a bit tricky. E.g. I have a few appointments and tasks for the weekend, some for project A under current employment and some for project B under my future setup.  Confusinng..I know.

Also been busy helping out the office with our version of 'year end' closing.

After next week I'd be office-less but I've on going work.  No idea where I'm gonna based myself!  Things are like hanging loose or floating in the air. Many open endeds.

Oh ya, I've also been bz playing nurse to my dog phoebe. She has a huge maggot wound in her right foot :s


So, I'm an octopus...I feel so.

And of course..I won't miss out the Christmas and NY celebrations, I'm coming down with a cold though =(








Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you will still managed to complete all your tasks one. In the meantime, Merry Christmas & Happy 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete