Thursday, December 12, 2013

Livers!


Dad bought a whole tray of chicken livers and requested that we should have them for dinner.
Yucky...



I cringed while preparing them, yet, I was in a good mood and was determined to be a good daughter.

Meanwhile, I had no idea how to make them delicious and there aren't many Chinese dishes examples in the net.  Mostly are western dishes like these - HERE

After some comparisons, I concluded that Onions should be the must-have ingredient with livers.  With some common sense and my so called culinary experience, I believe there should be lot's of Gingers too.






Dad says I should cook them with the vegetables.  Again, my "culinary" gut feel tells me that I should not cook them together. And, I should cook the vege first.



Ta-daa....



Looks quite good right? Well, Dad didn't complain.

But...they are still livers to me.  Euw...

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. You managed to make them looks good. Hope it tastes as good as it looks :). Best of all, you are a very very good daughter :)

    ReplyDelete