Saturday, December 14, 2013

Tired of waiting...


04.08.13 was the day of the accident.  There were no major physical injuries.
Life has to go on. The show must go on, I kept telling myself.

Work as usual. Play as usual. 

I drove again within a day or two after the accident. I've driven on the same road a few times but I still avoid that particular turn till today.  The bruises have cleared but the marks are still visible vaguely.  

The new car should be available this week but I'm still waiting... some delays in the registration process. It's quite normal apparently. It never bothered me in my previous car purchases but this time I was really agitated, it's like every additional day of waiting hurts a little bit more. 

I'm tired of waiting. I'm sick of waiting.  It's been four long months.  Although, I think subconsciously allowed myself to take it slowly, not wanting to rush things.  I thought I needed time to 'recover' and accept the circumstances..so to speak.

I needed time to accept that I should let go of the car, proceed with insurance claims, browsing and choosing the next car, deciding to wait or not to wait for the the old number plate, final decision on the the new car, waiting for loan approval, 

After signing the loan agreement and paying the down payment I became more and more excited.

When I officially applied and paid for a new registration number W####H, it kind of a officially signified that I'm ready to move on.  New car. New number.  


I'm Ready!


It was suppose to be Tuesday, latest Thursday.


Thursday came..it was still not ready :(    I think I went into depression... Grrrr...


Feeling better now after a good evening out.  Should get over the weekend pretty easily.  Hopefully, all will be sorted out, and I can drive home the new babe on Monday.  Fingers Crossed.










Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment