Tuesday, November 27, 2007

ANNOYED!

I've been so easily annoyed. Most of the time the source of the annoyance is the same source. And I seriously think that this source is affecting my overall life quality. Little things annoy me easily..I get annoyed at friends easily...etc etc etc.

Last few days, I've been practising Positive Thinking. Been telling myself repeatedly that "I am Happy", "I should be Happy", "It's nothing serious", "There are many great thigns in my Life" "Forget about this one issue"

It kind of helps for a while. But a while ago..an incident really 'blew my top'. Unfortunately, I am not the type that will blow out immediately..managed to keep everything inside - this explains the rotten feeling I am in now. I must find a way out of this..otherwise...little incidents like this will drain the life out of me.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Hey that is NOT HEALTHY to keep ur anger or dissatisfaction bottled up. From time to time, you need to let them off your chest.

    Like me I will just let it out and then after that I will feel much better and I will not feel bad the whole day. Try it and see if it works for you :)

    ReplyDelete