Tuesday, September 11, 2012

EspressoLAB


My taste and expectations for coffee keeps going higher and higher mainly because there are more and more good cafe serving better coffee.  Thumbs up! 


My current no.1 choice : espressoLAB

Their main place is located at Solaris Dutamas but they only open on weekdays office hours plus it's not really a cafe, the setup looks more like for training and research although they do serve walk-ins and trust me..coffee is excellent!  Top class.




I've always complained about hanging out in Mid Valley / Gardens Mall cos I can't find any good coffee there.  Guess what!

EspressoLAB started a little outlet at Gardens - EspressoLAB@The Gardens




Every single time I'm there..day or late night..I couldn't resist a cuppa.




Even though it may mean sleepless nights.  A normal serving is given two shots of espresso but when it's late night I always ask for half shot..still I ended up wide awake till 3am.

That shows how good the espresso is isn't it?


Best Blog Tips

1 comment: