Sunday, January 05, 2014

1st Sunday of 2014

Is it really 2014 already?


Time pass too quickly for me, so quickly that I have to keep checking the calendar for the date and year.

As per last post, I had a relaxing an enjoyable jolly season.  In fact, I think a ate a tad bit too much that my digestive system decided to go on strike since the day before new year's eve.  Haven't been able to eat much since but fortunately for me, not too serious, hence, I could still enjoy the eve and New Year's Day.

Can't remember what I did on New Year's Day tho.

Oh ya..back to some working out at the gym yesterday and today.  Felt a bit weaker than usual, must be lack of food :D

Been quite crappy for a foodie like me, feels like I haven't eaten my normal portions for ages.   And, I miss coffee. I miss my morning cereals and milk.  Been told to stay away from milk and oily stuff.  Well, all good food are oily. And good Coffee has milk!

I took a risk and ordered a latte today though, ended up it was too strong for me..I asked to take it away, hoping that I could sip it slowly..at least enjoy half of it.  Well, sometimes things just go in different ways. This particular cafe operates by a 'old' school' concept.  So, everything is designed based on the 'back to school' idea.  Try guessing what pack format did the latte ended up in?  No way I could fit in a plastic bag-ed coffee into my new car lor.   I offered the drink to a 'look-like' homeless man.  I hope he liked it.


So, ya..how was your brad new year so far?  Mine was "good", well, I was hoping that I could rest a little longer (like..till after CNY?!), but work came a calling.  Got two jobs confirmed and gotta start work last week itself.  Means I should be quite tight up in the next few weeks till CNY.


Means, I won't have much time to do the usual spring cleaning.

Hence, I decided to come back after gym (and lunch) to catch up with some work, start some cleaning  and wash my 3 weeks old car for the second time, on my own that is.


Progress?

..I'm blgging as you can see, no work done yet.

..cleaned a small part in the kitchen area, threw away two bags full of old plastic containers. Not environmental friendly, I know.

..Done with blogging after this sentence, I'll head out to wash some hand wash clothes, and the car - IF it doesn't rain.

..Oh..I'll be preparing Dinner too.


Ta.





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment