Monday, January 27, 2014

When the Alarm doesn't Ring



I had an important event on Saturday morning.  I asked everyone to be on site at 7.30am.  
I planned to wake a little early so that I can have brekkie and do my usual stretches and exercises since it's gonna be a long day.

I set the alarm at 5 am ++, knowing that I won't get out of bed immediately.

The alarm never cam on...

You'll know why once you see the following:





I drifted in and out of sleep while waiting for the alarm.  I was too tired and sleepy to reach out to see why my phone's not waking me up.   It was already quite bright when I realised something's really wrong.


I sprung out of bed when I saw the time was 7.20AM!!!


omigosh...


I got ready in record time.  

Left the house at 7.30AM.

Reached the site at around 8.05AM.


Goodness..



Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment