Monday, May 26, 2008

It's Gotta Be The ...! (Actual Scenario)

Okay - CC just called me. She requested that I must re-write the entry again because the earlier entry did not quite reflect the actual scenario that got her so Worried until she didn't get much sleep. She even contemplated driving over to make sure that we are safe. Poor dear friend :p

Here's the scenario:

At 1.10am : CC saw a missed call from 'me' @ 1.05pm. She decided to call back but did not get any answer. She waited a while and called back another one or two times more. Out of the few times she called, two calls was 'picked up'. One was without any sound - silent. The other one..she heard 'breathing sound' (!!!)

She got very worried by then. She called FL to discuss if she should make a trip to my house. They decided to call the fixed line first. After many tries, my father picked up the phone. When CC asked for me...my father casually said that "she is upstairs sleeping, what's the matter?" CC tried to explain to him that I called her and she didnt manage to get hold of me...so she is worried. Instead of explaining that we are all fine...my father went on to say that "today our house no electricity wor" (???). Oh ya..and chris heard that "mii mii' sound while talking to my father.

The conversation left CC and FL wondering if he was giving a HINT(?).

and..so..they ended up being worried for the whole night/morning until I returned her call at 5,45am.

SO..what do you think? Who made those calls?

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. misdialed kot.. but good to know u have such caring frens..2 some more! the other possibility must be ghost!! :D

    ReplyDelete