Monday, May 26, 2008

It's Gotta Be The ...!

I woke up briefly this morning at about 5.45am to let my dog Phoebe go to relieve herself. As I was making my way back up to the bedroom I was surprise to hear 2 types of alerts from my phone - message alert and low battery alert. I was very very sure that the batt was at full bar before I went to sleep earlier.

When I picked up the phone, I was surprise to see the battery bar at red alert level and there were 2 messages from CC and FL between 1.45 to 1.50am. Both read almost the same as follows:
"Pls give me a call immediately when you read this. Please."
Initially, I suspected that it may be some spam or prank messages but the messages sounded serious and urgent. And it was then 5.45am.. Worried that there may be some emergency, I called CC right away. She picked u almost immediately and I asked her (almost casually) - "meh yeh si ah (what's up)"
Like her usual self..she asked me very calmly if I realised that I called her several times earlier in the morning (around 1.45am). Puzzled...I told her that..it couldn't be...because I was fast asleep at that time..and my phone was not even with me in the bedroom.
According to her, she answered a few times and nobody said anything to her. When she called back , either no one picks up or she hears some strange soft mii mii sound. She must have gotten so worried that she called FL. They decided to try calling my house which I didn't hear too.
Apparently, my dad picked up the call and for some reasons he only told them that our house was having power cut (no electricity) :D
Sorry..I know..CC and FL was worried sick,,and most likely they lost some valuable sleep. But..I chuckled when I imagine CC's conversion with my Dad.
As for the calls made from my phone ..well..a check on Dialled calls revealed that..."I" also called one of my auntie who's number is the first on the phone list. Chris's number was the last dialled as she was the last person I called. Another number dialled during that strange hour was "8555541111"
I swear it wasn't me! Who do you think it could be?
  • Me..making those calls in my sleep?
  • My father?
  • Some ghost?
  • The cat?
  • The dog?
  • Others - _________(please specify)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment