Thursday, May 29, 2008

Where to Eat

I had such a difficulty deciding a lunch place today. Sam and I had our mind set on having bak kut teh at this stall at SS2 (near the Nasi Kandar Kayu). Unfortunately, the shop was closed for the day. To make things even more difficult, our second option - Ang Kee Restoran was also closed for the day. That left us with a other options within walking distance. Well, in a way, we are kind of lucky as there are at least 3-4 other eateries nearby.

One is a chinese shop that supposedly serves BBQ meat (siew yok or char siew) with rice - but it is extremely Quiet although there were like 3-4 table full of people in the shop. But it's really very very very quiet! I was telling Sam..it's like eating in a Temple. I refused to enter cos I don't want to eat in a Temple wor. Eat BBQ meat some more.

The other shop is pretty interesting...it serves herbal soup set meals with an option of white or yam rice. From outside it looks packed with customers. Since there were a few empty table we decided to enter. However...the NOISE! Wa lau...it is so bloody noisy in there. I immediately felt very stressed up and agitated. I shook my head when Sam looked at me...and we left!

Ha ha...so picky hor. How to eat wor? One is like an extreme point of the other.
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. My God, you are really picky. So in the end did you eat anything for lunch? Poor Sam, only she can be so patient with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes..Sam is a very good lch partner..i can take her anywhere..my say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha coz she is the opposite of you............she very very chin chai. You so lucky you have her and not me ;)

    ReplyDelete