Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Good Pain


I've gone for three sessions of the so called "vein pulling".  I'm gonna rephrase it to "vein pushing" from now on.  It's actually very deep massage on targeted areas to unblock or "untangle" blocked veins.

I felt like 50% better after the first two sessions.  The 3rd session - not that much different.  As a typical patient and spending consumer, I decided to stop going to see what happens.  Well, last week was quite a busy week.

Tried running on Wednesday, couldn't do much. Felt some pain and I was feeling tired and breathless..and it was getting dark..blah blah blah.

Body combat on Thursday and Sunday wasn't up to satisfaction.  The pain was much less compared to before..but it could be better, you know what I mean?  It's 60-70% better but  ..can it be as good as before?

In fact, there was some pain when I was on my feet for too long during the charity sale.

So..being a good patient..but reluctant spending consumer I went for treatment yesterday.

I described to him...pretty much what I just wrote.  I also explained how I feel pain when I walk too much and when I lift my leg, and there seem to be some strain near the groin area.

The detailed description brought PAIN.

He went on to 'work' on my inner thighs, groin area and back of thigh (outer part).  You know how delicate these areas are... OUCH.

back of thigh
Outer part of back of left thigh and butt has bruises now.  What's peculiar is that the bruises only appear at areas where there are most pain during treatment.  And previous bruised spots from last treatments are not that painful anymore, hence no more bruises!


I still can't confirm if the treatment is working. All I can say now is..there is immediate relieve to the strain right after all the pain of letting him push away the knots.

So..it's Good Pain?







Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment