Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Up Next : Live Great Run




I'm suppose to 'train' for the Live Great Run happening this Sunday, November 4th now that I'm less LLB after the charity sale.  I don't remember I ran at all since the Salomon thing on September 30th.  Come to think of it..I almost didn't run at all at the Salomon trail...cos of the....trail.

It's Wednesday evening already.. die.

Here's the vest.  Something different in terms of color combi..but not that nice in terms of cutting design.



This run will be different from others.  It's gonna be on road (Dutamas area) with some obstacles along the way.

Water barricade at the 7th km..we're suppose to jump/climb/hop over.  I think I'll probably just lift my legs one after another while sitting on it.  Safest :D


Source: Great Eastern Facebook Page


Before the finishing ..there will be a metal barricade maze o.O


Source: Great Eastern Facebook Page




Right.

If I survive the run..see ya at the Made Music Madness in the evening :)


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment