Friday, October 19, 2012

LLB


The other meaning for LLB is ... Look Like Busy

I've been on LLB mode.  Ain't suppose to be busy..but yet feels like busy.  What's a bit bothersome is I've been so called busy with non monetary rewarding stuff .  Hmmm...

A job was confirmed in Sept but not starting till next week.  So, looks like I'll only get paid earliest early Nov.  Other than that, I'm hoping something else that have been in discussion will happen eventually..soon.

Can't believe that we are nearing the year end.  Pretty scary...when time flies by so quickly.

So..anyway..what've I been busy with?

Let me see..

Been out and about collecting books and stuff ..not many but..one collection takes up about half of the day time..and you know me...I'll stop by somewhere with someone for lunch and tea and yak after or before collection. Hee...


And as you may have read before this.. the Dad hasn't been so well nowadays..it saddens, worries me..or rather the reality struck me that he's really old now and will need help and care more and more as time goes by when I saw how he struggled trying to figure out and remember the medication instructions.  I offered to help prepare / get ready the required dosage every day for each occasion.   And guess what..I made a mistake yesterday..I gave him double dosage of the BP pills..*palms in face*


If it was 5 years ago..he would have said..NO NEED..now..he seemed relieved that I'm around to help.  So..I've been LLB..on trying hard to be a good caring daughter.

I've also been busy trying to make sure he eats something more nutritious e.g fresh soup..etc. ..Like today, I made the soup for tonight in the morning itself..cos I need to go out later for vein pulling appointment ..and not sure what time I'll be back.  Few years back..he would have said..I don't have to..and said that he will cook something for himself...these days..he seemed happy enough to eat whatever I prepare.



So..ya..I've been LLB.





Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Just treasure every minute you have with your dad and be glad that he is letting you take care of him :)

    ReplyDelete