Friday, September 21, 2007

Back to the Gym

Thought I'd pen an update about this. I have re-joined True Fitness and planning a visit tomorrow. The last time I worked out in a gym was like at least 1 mth ago. Guess what - I only need to pay $112 a month now because I managed to get a Public Bank Card that allows 36 months instalment. And the card is Free for Life because I have some unit trust investment with them.

Well, you may think $112 x 36 months = $4032 is costly, I find it acceptable since I will get to enjoy the facilities (from all branches) for 3 yrs. After all $112 divided by 30 days is less than $4 a day ma.

I am extremely satisfied now because I have achieved all my intended objectives! Firstly, I am paying less then before (used to be $156). Secondly, now I can enjoy facilities from all branches i.e. swimming pool at the new Jaya branch and another the new branch coming soon at Pavillion (Bukit Bintang) - if I ever go there.

Thirdly, I get to stretch my payment to 36 months using my brand new Free for Life credit card!

Good value eh?
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment