Sunday, September 09, 2007

Convent Sentul Alumni Gathering

Today is the first gathering the PACS (Persatuan Alumni Convent Sentul). My school is 67 yrs old. Ms Navam an ex student & teacher of the school has been trying to start an alumni for as long as 30 yrs. She was in Class 54 (I think). She was one of my teacher and of course many many others. She is 60 somrthing now. Today she is very happy that her dream has finally come true. The committee members who made this happen were mainly from Class 70s. The turn out was out of ordinary. I belong to class 90. It's a pity that only a handful of us were there. There were many, in fact, loads from the 70s! Anyone from 80s and 90s were referred to as BABIES!

It was a great event. I enjoyed myself. The school looks much better n cleaner despite the fact that we can't locate any garbage bins. The smelly clogged drains are spotless clean now. I dare not visit the toilets though.

Our seniors thought us to cheer their way. Here goes:

Onion Onion put put put
Bawang Bawang tut tut tut
Onion tut Bawang Tut
Convent Sentul Very good!

If there were more representives from the BABIES..we would have taken the floor and share with them our way..which should be something like this:

err...Can't remember pulak. Hmm....I must salute the seniors for remembering theirs!

Well...we did sing our School Song. We were blank for a while..but managed to catch up after a few minutes. WELL DONE C'SIANS!!!



Didnt' manage to capture the main entrance..here's the badge from the canteen,,..where we had our daily assemblies


A view from the school hall...the volleyball/ basketball court & badminton courts
See? The drains are clean! We used to retrieve our filthy shuttlecocks & volleyball from these dirty clogged drains.

To join the alumni, please contact:
Baljit 019-2765391
Mangles 012-3287076
Dr Rajamani 016-6733126
Linkes 012-3116349
Best Blog Tips

6 comments:

  1. hello. you dont know me but I was in the class of 1969. Well done. It was good to see the pictures you posted. Bring good memories to me and the school has expanded. I am now 60 years old and I have not gone back to the school since I left in 1969. Such lovely times. Keep in touch. Irene King-Seah Siew Yong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!
      If you are on Facebook, we are at a group called CSOG (Convent Sentul Old Girls) feel free to join us at : https://www.facebook.com/groups/2472743553/

      Delete
    2. Hi WSL. I didn't know anyone would reply to my note. Great to know that you replied so fast. I didn't check this website until today, which is over a year. Have been very busy, but I will certainly join you at the facebook. Who knows I may recognise some old friends. Thanks for your quick reply.

      Delete
    3. Hi! Irene, Wonder if you still remember me. We used to be such good friends. But it's never too late to catch up now. How are you keeping? Yeah, time has just flown by us so quickly. Please do contact me or look me up. I am a fb fan.

      Take Care.
      Pauline Arokiadas

      Delete
    4. HI Pauline

      I'm not sure Irene will check this site again, erhaps you can try the Facebook CSOG page at :
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/2472743553/

      Delete
  2. Hi I was in Form 5 Add Science class in 1975. Ms Navam how are you teacher. Sindhu Missy from Singapore is my fb.

    ReplyDelete