Monday, April 05, 2010

Let's Enjoy All About Life

My last update was Friday afternoon!
Very rare of me not updating for two days in a row, just didn't have anything interesting to blog about. 

As of now..I'm still not sure how I'm gonna go about with this entry.  I was going to write about my journey in Fitness initially but this quote got me so intrigued:

"I asked God for all things so I could enjoy life. He gave me life so I could enjoy all things." Source :quotegarden

I was quite down that the weekend's coming to an end...and soon it will be Monday again..and then Tuesday..bla bla bla.  Very often I wonder..what else is there in Life.  This Quote is like the perfect answer ~ it means..with Life..there are many and much more we can do and enjoy.  Reminds me of why I named this blog "e-life"....I was inspired by another quote that says.."Life is not and Endurance, Life is an Enjoyment"

Yes..let's all make greater efforts to Enjoy All About Life!


Darn..it has gotten so late..I'd better get some sleep.  Had quite an 'action-packed' day.  Went for a short morning jog before heading to the gym for BC.  By the way...I absolutely love the latest release.  Took me a few classes to 'sync' with it.  Went for badminton later in the afternoon.  Many asked how I managed to find the determination to work out diligently.  Answer ~ when there is passion and interest to do something, we no longer need determination :-) I just checked  previous entries -- I declared Bodycombat as a new hobby in Sep 2008 and it still is!  It's been a long journey ..anyway..now I have another hobby..Running .  Haha..wonder how long this will last me.

Also did abit around the house, polished the car, groom the dog.  Wow..no wonder I'm tired.

Nitez.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment