Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A typical Day

Was about to log out and retire for the day..went to pee and was all ready for bed..and suddenly this urge to ramble came on -.-

Thanks to my friend's EL's post on FB today.  She was talking about...ermm..quite a lengthy post....and I actually can't recall the gist of it.  It was something she pulled out from her blog..a blog that she refused to share with us. Never mind..the gist of her entry wasn't why I'm staying up to do this.

There were two questions that she posted at the beginning of her entry that caught my attention:


How many meaningful conversations do you have in a day?
Today, I was out with a friend for the afternoon ..so..for today in particular..I talked more than usual.  Whether or not we had meaningful conversations for the five hours we were together ...ermm....we did talk a lot....basically catch up on what has happened in the last few monthssince the last time we met.  Catch up on latest updates about others.  Talked about her kids.  My own life and family. Shared some views about our own version of mid-life little crisis..  So..for today..I had a whole lot of meaningful conversations with one person :D

What about on normal days?
....Apart from the dogs and cats, I have no one to talk to during the first two hours after waking up.
....the subsequent 7-9 hours at work..for those of you who know me ...will probably say that I talk on emails, MSN, and may be even FB more than I talk verbally :D
...the rest of the remaining awake hours ..I will be either at the gym, or sadly..surfing the net again.  Well..I do say hi to my sleeping father, the sleepy cat and crazy dogs. 
Very sad.

..before you conclude that I'm one sad soul...allow me to add that I talk and interact with human being more on Friday and weekends ..ok??!!



How many smiles do you offer in a day?

Smiles? I think I did alright on this.  I am generally quite friendly and smile very easily.  Whether or not it is a genuine smile..I'd have to work harder on that :)


Speaking of  "smile" ...I just submitted an entry for the Lumixgrapher Photo Contest in facebook.  The theme for the current round is "SMILE".  Photos are judged based on:


a.Relevancy to Theme (20%);
b.Composition/Arrangement (20%);
c.Focus/Sharpness (20%);
d.Lighting (20%);
e.Creativity (20%).


Vote for my entry : HERE :)




Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment