Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Woman

Home connection was down (again..) last night ..it was very late anyway..by the time I settled down in my room.  Tuesdays are always late for me..cos I go for back to back classes in the gym.  The second class ends at 10ish...it would be close to 11 by the time I reached home.  Have a 'light' meal..wash up my dirty gym clothes..it would be midnite liao.  So..the nutty connection didn't bother me much.  I will be disturbed if it is still not up tonight.

Sian.  Will send out a formal complaint to MCMC..soon!


Anyway..here's a teaser entry...thot this MSN conversation with JH was kinda funny.


JH says: eh ... u like d latest release ah .. I tot u said not nice ?...

wsl says: did i say that its not nice ..haha. woman chg mind v fast

JH says: haha .. maybe I misunderstand kua .. woman aso like to assume


So ...WOMAN-LIKE : P
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: