Wednesday, May 18, 2011

cheap cheap

It's 630pm, I had McD for lunch yet I'm hungry now. Planning to go to the gym but I forgot to bring any energy bar. Plus I'm craving for real food anyway:P

Normally I'd go for a cafe like Pappa rich where I can chill, relax and look cool surfing and checking in from the Apple.






Nah...I've been broke. Several insurance payments clashed with other payments, my traveling expenses for example .

Currently reserving cash for the coming trip next week.


A simple meal of bread toast with drinks at papa rich will probably cost me ten bucks.

I'm at a local mamak shop now. Roti telur was great! Total cost should be less than 5 bucks..

So here's me looking less cool tapping on my apple without wifi and air conditioning surrounded by a less yuppie crowd :D


I'm still cool eh?

Only thing is....I'm. Still. Hungry.
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. So long as you hv ur phone wif u, still cool la ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhhh....so major hungry meh...btw did u knw tt McD had a promo ytday Buy 1 Get 1 free McChicken...i guess not huhhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah only yesterday. My colleague offered me a voucher but I din take

    ReplyDelete