Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good to be home

Its sure Good to be home.

Enough of walking and trains trains and trains. Cant wait to get into my white knight and go cruising around town again. I really miss the peace of being with me, the music and no one else.

No one yakking loudly on the phone. No more sharing tiny mtr, bus, tram, ferry, airplane spaces with strangers. No more being stressed by hundreds other pairs of feet scurrying behind, next or in front of me. Its just gonna be me me me and me again!

I mus be either claustrophobic or a loner eh?

Bus, train, train, walk, food, walk, walk, train,food, train, ferry, walk, walk, food, train, train, bus, walk, walk, food, bus, walk, walk, ferry, walk, walk, food, walk, walk, ferry, train, food....

Yep. That sums up the trip : D
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: