Saturday, May 28, 2011

solo in HK

First visit here was about 10 yrs ago for a training. Was alone too. Enjoyed being kiasu covering every bit of the bustling city, trying out all the street food etc. Most recent visit was few yrs back for leisure when i just sat back and let PL plan and take me to all the good places and food. We had loads of fun. Having someone who can read the menu makes whole lot of diff.

It's close to 1pm on my second day here. God knows why I'm sitting here in a cafe near my hotel at the less busy Northpoint.

The hustle n bustle are a few stations away but I'm quite reluctant to head that way. Stress~

SH is arrvg this evening, thank goodness. we'll be heading to Lantau n Macau in the next two days.

Getting cold in here, I better hit the streets !
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Hv fun eating, shopping & doing all the touristy stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy urself! solo can be quite fun at times... can roam around anywhere you like...

    ReplyDelete